Since february 2016 @ Bull
AIX R&D, Échirolles (38)
AIX, Linux, GNU Toolchain, xlC, RPM packaging
- Porting of open-source Linux packages to AIX :
PHP, Python 2, Python 3, Apache, libtool, GNU Make, GTK+, Pango, Cairo, MongoDB…
- Improvement to the packaging process : traceability, reproducibility, automated testing…
- International context, project team split between France, India and the USA (Austin TX).
January 2016 to may 2016 @ JeuxVideo.com
- Writer for the bi-monthly « Au Clair de la Tech » topic.
April 2011 to february 2016 @ EDF
Centre d’Ingénierie Hydraulique, Grenoble
- Design and development of a web application aimed at modeling hydro-power infrastructure and generate configuration files for the involved devices.
- Application maintenance and technical support to users.
- Implementation of continuous integration testing.
February 2014 to July 2014 @ LaRuche.com (ex-PCWorld.fr)
- Writer for the weekly « La Question Technique » topic.
July 2011 to August 2012 @ Thales
Security Solutions and Services Department, Montbonnot
- Design and development supervision for a software forge.
- International context, dev team based in India.
February 2011 to April 2011 @ ClearBUS (via Thales)
C++, Eclipse, Qt, SVN
- Design and integration of a new GUI architecture for a secure digital mail client.
January 2011 to February 2011 @ Orange (via Thales)
Orange Labs, Meylan
- Industrialization of an Android application (Melovibe).
- Maintaining a Firefox extension for gestures control.
January 2010 to December 2011 @ Bull (via Thales)
AIX R&D, Échirolles (38)
Agile, AIX, CMVC, Linux, J2EE, JSF, Rational Application Developer, Selenium, XML
- Design and development of a tool for configuration and management of security settings integrated with IBM System Director for AIX and Linux systems.
- International context, project team split between France and the USA (Austin TX, Rochester MN).
February 2008 to December 2010 @ Bull (via Thales)
AIX R&D, Échirolles
AIX, C, CMVC, J2EE, JSF, Rational Application Developer, Selenium, XML
- Design and development of a command line based system configuration tool for AIX.
- Design and development of a web front-end for this tool, integrated with IBM System Director.
- International context, project team split between France and the USA (Austin TX).
July 2006 to January 2008 @ Orange (via Thales)
AIX, Apache, BEA Tuxedo, C++, CORBA, Gsoap, Java/J2EE, JOnAS, Jolt, JSP, Linux (Red Hat), Oracle, Pro*C, shellscript, Struts, Tomcat, WebSphere, UML, XML
- Application maintenance for three software for the ADSL information system (two of them being critical and requiring high availability).
- Design and development of software evolutions.
- Technical manager for one of the software starting December 2007: managing a team of developers (4 to 8 people) and interface with the client.
February 2006 to June 2006 @ Bull (internship)
Open Software R&D, Échirolles
Assembleur IA-64, C, Linux
- Development of a USB keyboard driver for KDB (kernel debuger) for Linux on IA-64 (Itanium).
- Work on the Linux kernel code from version 2.6.12 to 2.6.17.
July 2005 to August 2005 @ INRIA (internship)
SARDES Project, INRIAlpes, Montbonnot
C++, DirectShow, Eclipse, Java, JNI, Visual Studio
- Design and implementation of a prototype multimedia proxy to adapt in real time parameters of a video stream (codec, compression ratio, resolution…) to best suit the client capabilities (bandwidth, decoding ability, display…).
- Based on the Fractal component model.
Juillet 2004 @ Centre Hospitalier Spécialisé (internship)
IT Department, Sarreguemines (57)
- Network administration.
- Hardware maintenance.
- Users support.