Lives in Grenoble, France
Phone : +33 6 30 69 00 21
e-mail : click to display my e-mail address
Born in 1984, French citizenship
B driving license
Single and without children
Programming languages and frameworks
HTML, CSS/LESS, XML/XSD/XSL, JSON, UML, SDL, XUL (Mozilla)
Database management systems
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB
Development tools and environments
- IDE : Eclipse (PyDev, PDT, SDK Android), Qt Creator, Visual Studio .NET, Xcode (Apple), Delphi Studio, Dreamweaver
- Revision control systems : SVN, CVS, RCS, PVCS, CMVC, Rational Rose
- CMS : WordPress, Dotclear
- Other tools : Ant, Hudson/Jenkins, Selenium, Trac
Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, lighttpd, VisualSVN, Tomcat, JOnAS, WebSphere, IIS
Windows (all versions), Mac OS X, AIX, Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, CentOS, Red Hat), Solaris, Android
SCRUM (Agile) and TDD (Test Driven Development) methodologies
Since february 2016 @ Bull
AIX R&D, Échirolles (38)
AIX, Linux, GNU Toolchain, xlC, RPM packaging
- Porting of open-source Linux packages to AIX :
PHP, Python 2, Python 3, Apache, libtool, GNU Make, GTK+, Pango, Cairo, MongoDB…
- Improvement to the packaging process : traceability, reproducibility, automated testing…
- International context, project team split between France, India and the USA (Austin TX).
January 2016 to may 2016 @ JeuxVideo.com
- Writer for the bi-monthly « Au Clair de la Tech » topic.
April 2011 to february 2016 @ EDF
Centre d’Ingénierie Hydraulique, Grenoble
- Design and development of a web application aimed at modeling hydro-power infrastructure and generate configuration files for the involved devices.
- Application maintenance and technical support to users.
- Implementation of continuous integration testing.
February 2014 to July 2014 @ LaRuche.com (ex-PCWorld.fr)
- Writer for the weekly « La Question Technique » topic.
July 2011 to August 2012 @ Thales
Security Solutions and Services Department, Montbonnot
- Design and development supervision for a software forge.
- International context, dev team based in India.
February 2011 to April 2011 @ ClearBUS (via Thales)
C++, Eclipse, Qt, SVN
- Design and integration of a new GUI architecture for a secure digital mail client.
January 2011 to February 2011 @ Orange (via Thales)
Orange Labs, Meylan
- Industrialization of an Android application (Melovibe).
- Maintaining a Firefox extension for gestures control.
January 2010 to December 2011 @ Bull (via Thales)
AIX R&D, Échirolles (38)
Agile, AIX, CMVC, Linux, J2EE, JSF, Rational Application Developer, Selenium, XML
- Design and development of a tool for configuration and management of security settings integrated with IBM System Director for AIX and Linux systems.
- International context, project team split between France and the USA (Austin TX, Rochester MN).
February 2008 to December 2010 @ Bull (via Thales)
AIX R&D, Échirolles
AIX, C, CMVC, J2EE, JSF, Rational Application Developer, Selenium, XML
- Design and development of a command line based system configuration tool for AIX.
- Design and development of a web front-end for this tool, integrated with IBM System Director.
- International context, project team split between France and the USA (Austin TX).
July 2006 to January 2008 @ Orange (via Thales)
AIX, Apache, BEA Tuxedo, C++, CORBA, Gsoap, Java/J2EE, JOnAS, Jolt, JSP, Linux (Red Hat), Oracle, Pro*C, shellscript, Struts, Tomcat, WebSphere, UML, XML
- Application maintenance for three software for the ADSL information system (two of them being critical and requiring high availability).
- Design and development of software evolutions.
- Technical manager for one of the software starting December 2007: managing a team of developers (4 to 8 people) and interface with the client.
February 2006 to June 2006 @ Bull (internship)
Open Software R&D, Échirolles
Assembleur IA-64, C, Linux
- Development of a USB keyboard driver for KDB (kernel debuger) for Linux on IA-64 (Itanium).
- Work on the Linux kernel code from version 2.6.12 to 2.6.17.
July 2005 to August 2005 @ INRIA (internship)
SARDES Project, INRIAlpes, Montbonnot
C++, DirectShow, Eclipse, Java, JNI, Visual Studio
- Design and implementation of a prototype multimedia proxy to adapt in real time parameters of a video stream (codec, compression ratio, resolution…) to best suit the client capabilities (bandwidth, decoding ability, display…).
- Based on the Fractal component model.
Juillet 2004 @ Centre Hospitalier Spécialisé (internship)
IT Department, Sarreguemines (57)
- Network administration.
- Hardware maintenance.
- Users support.
Septembre 2003 à janvier 2006 : enginee degree from Telecommunications Department at ENSIMAG–ENSERG (INPG Telecom)
Specialized in distributed software and networks.
Graduated in July 2006 with honors.
- Distributed software and Internet servers: Java, J2EE, RMI, JMS, CORBA, servlets, EJB, Tomcat, JOnAS
- Image and audio compression: JPEG, MPEG, MP3
- Future of networks
- Advanced networking: VLAN, bridges, RIP/IGRP/OSPF/BGP routing, congestion control, SNMP, QoS, WLAN, IPv6, mobility, MPLS
- Network security: DES, Triple-DES, AES, RSA, smartcard, Kerberos, PKCS, CDSA, IPSec, PPTP, L2F, L2TP, SSL, WEP, WPA
- Software reliability and testing
- Signaling protocols: SS7, SIP
- Wireless and cellular networking: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, GSM, GPRS, UMTS
- Architecture: MIPS R4000 system bus, pipelines, cache management
- Algorithms: C++, costs calculation and optimization
- Operational search: Simplex algorithm
- Unix: advanced Unix shellscripts
- Performances modeling and evaluation
- Random processes
- Signal processing
- Networks: LAN, IP, ATM, reliability, TCP
- Operating Systems I: overall architecture, process management, interruptions, files management
- Operating Systems II: memory management, paging, deadlock, distributed systems
- Object-oriented modeling and analysis: UML
- Database management systems: SQL, Oracle, JDBC
- Protocols validation: SDL
- Digital data transmission
- Automata: Turing machines
- Semiconductor devices: transistors, diodes
- Graphs: shortest path finding algorithms
- Mathematics: analytical bases for signal processing
- Electromagnetic waves
- Probability and statistics
- Codes theory: Huffman, Shannon, Lempel-Ziv, PKI, CRC
- Computers architecture
- Digital circuits design: logical gates, Karnot tables
- Hardware description languages: VHDL
- Transmission and modulation systems
- Algorithms 1 : ADA
- Algorithms 2 : object-oriented programming, Java
- Low-level software: C, IA-32/x86 assembler
- Networks: HTTP, FTP, SMTP
January 2004 : accounting training
September 2001 to June 2003 : preparatory classes for engineering school at Lycée Kléber (Strasbourg)
Mathematics, Physics, Engineer Science and Computer Science
June 2001 : bachelor of science
Mathematics major, biology minor
- English: fluent. TOEIC obtained in december 2004 with a score of 880 over 990
- German: fundamentals
- Italian: fundamentals
- Spanish: fundamentals
- Sports: hiking, ski, mountain bike, badminton, roller,
- Webmaster of a tech news site since 2006,
- News writer for Macbidouille (n°1 french Mac site) since 2012,
- Products reviews writer for NDFR.net from 2005 to 2010,
- Servers administrator (Linux and Windows, Apache, lighttpd, MySQL, MariaDB…),
- Hobbies: cinema, science and technology news, TV series,
- Webmaster of several sites since 2001,
- Euromanager (Global Management Challenge Europe): final contestant in 2003 (7th of 174 contestants) and 2004 (5th of 175 contestants) with the Imag’In team, sponsored by RENAULT (car manufacturer).